Linear Cutters/ Disposable Linear Cutter Stapler Single Use Only
|FOB Unit Price:||US $88 US $70|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YQG-55/75/100
- Application: Abdominal
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Adult
- Product Name: Yqg Disposable Linear Cutter Stapler
- Model: Yqg-55/75/100
- Sterile Way: Eo
- Trademark: Haiers
- Specification: CE0197, ISO
- HS Code: 90189090
- Type: Surgical Staplers
- Material: Titaninum
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Cfda-2081078
- Certificate: Ce0197, ISO
- MOQ: 1PC
- Leading Time: 3-5days for Trial Order, 10-15days for Bulk Order
- Transport Package: Sterilized Colour Box
- Origin: China(Mainland)
I. Product Description
The disposable linear cutter is applicable for transection, resection, and the creation of anastomoses. It has 4 rows of staples with a knife between the second and third row. It is a sterile, single-patient-use instrument that simultaneously staples and divides tissue
The YQG series linear cutter is a single-patient-use device. It delivers four staggered rows of titanium staples, with a knife between the second and third row. It can be operated by one hand. Two-way push knob can be suitable for left or right hand.
We have two kind of staple height cartridges which provide the versatility to deliver appropriate compression for the targeted tissue.
II. Scope of Application
It is applicable to mutilation, excision and suture in the operation of alimentary canal such as stomach and intestines.
III. External Structure
1. Serious mucous edema.
2. Never use the stapler with staple height of 4.5mm for any tissue whose compressed thickness is less than 2.0mm, because the stapler staple cannot fully tighten up to stop bleeding in this case.
3. Never use the stapler with staple height of 4.5mm for any tissue which fails to be compressed easily to be 2.0mm thick, because the tissue thickness is beyond the suturing specification in this case.
4. Never use the stapler with staple height of 3.85mm for any tissue whose compressed thickness is less than 1.5mm, because the stapler staple cannot fully tighten up to stop bleeding in this case.
5. Never use the stapler with staple height of 3.85mm for any tissue which fails to be compressed easily to be 1.5mm thick, because the tissue thickness is beyond the suturing specification in this case.
6. Never use the instrument for any tissue whose compressed thickness is less than 1mm, because the stapler staple cannot fully tighten up to stop bleeding in this case.
7. The instrument shall not be used for livers or spleens, because closing the instrument may cause destructive effect due to their compression characteristics.
V. Instructions for Operation
1. Take the instrument out of the package in the sterile purifying area. To avoid any damage, the instrument shall be handled gently.
2. Open the free handle cover, separate the cutter assembly from the anvil, and then remove the cartridge cover.
3. Clamp the tissue to be cut and sutured between the cartridge and the anvil support, and then press the free handle cover to the locking position (Note: The free handle cover must be pressed to its place).
4. Hold the cutter stapler in one hand and push the ejector pad with the thumb and forefinger of the other hand to the firing position (as the cutting knife still does not start cutting, the hand feel is light), and then continue pushing the ejector pad uniformly forwards to the front end (the hand feel is heavy, indicating that the cutting knife starts cutting the tissue and suturing the tissue at both sides).
5. Reset the ejector pad (there is red indication on the instrument, as shown in figure 1). Pay attention that the stapler cannot be lifted immediately. The free handle cover must be first released and the cartridge and anvil support shall be separated; after that, the instrument shall be removed, and then the operation is completed.
Usage of removable assembly of disposable linear cutter stapler and cartridge
Be sure that the ejector pad returns to its original position, and then pull the free handle cover open to remove the used assembly and replace it with a new one; put the new assembly in the assembly holder and fix it, and then remove the cover; the assembly can be used in the same operation according to the usage.
The product shall be stored in a well-ventilated room where no corrosive gases exist and relative humidity is not more than 80%.
VII. Manufacturer and Its Address and Contact Number
|Model||Cartridge Model||Cutting Length||Staple Height(mm)||Color of Cartridge||Suture Length(mm)||Suture Thickness(mm)|
Manufacturer: Changzhou Haiers Medical Deveices
Address: No. 2188 Longcheng Rd, Zhonglou District, Changzhou City China
Zip Code: 213012
Welcome to choose Haiers, your inquiry is welcomed~!