Disposable Drainage Catheter Fixator
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HASGD-A/B/C/D/E
- Material: Sterile Cotton & Silicone
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Trademark: Haiers
- Specification: HASGD-A/B/C/D/E
- HS Code: 901890
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: 20170020
- Transport Package: Sterile Box
- Origin: Changzhou
Our body surface catheter fixation devices replace traditional catheter fixation, reduce the workload of health care workers. The fixation devices are clean, beautiful, simple, fixed, no slippage phenomenon, can highly reduce the pain of patients.
II. Product action Principle
III. Product external Structure
1. Replace the traditional skin fixation, reduce the patient dragging pain
2. A good absorption of the exudates around the drainage catheter, prevents the infection caused by the accumulation of seepage.
3. Transparent product structure makes it is easy for doctors and patients to view and control the drainage situation in time to avoid accidents.
4. Product structure is novel, safe, clean, beautiful and simple operation, easy for medical personnel to use.
V. Comparison between the fixation devices and traditional skin fixing
|Project||Traditional skin fixation||Fixation devices||Clinical significance|
|Fixation Form||Traditional skin fixing||Fixation Devices||Replace traditional skin fixing|
|Fixed strength||Unstable||Stable||Increase safety|
|Dragging pain||uncontrollable||Controllable||Reduce pain|
|Operate time||Long||Short||Easy operation|
|infection situation||Easy infection||Avoid infection||Prevent complications|
|Observe||Difficult||Easy||control the drainage situation in time|
Suitable for fixation of different drainage catheters.
VII. Direction for use
1. Select a body surface drainage catheter fixation devices matches the drainage catheter to be used
2. Disinfect the skin by alcohol
3. Open the product package, take out the cotton pad, then put it on the catheter along the slit
4.Take out the lock and fixing plate, then put them on the catheter along the slit
5. Pinch the lock gently until the drainage catheter is clamped
6. Trap the drainage catheter by the fixed paste under the lock set, remove the release paper opposite the fixed paste, then the drainage catheter can adhere to the skin surface
VIII. Product Application method
IX. Products replacement
X. Product Specification
|Model||Fixing plate aperture|
XI.Product Clinical Application
|Model||Drainage Catheter Size||Clinical Application|
|A||F6-F12||Anesthesiology, breast and so on|
|B||F14-F18||ICU, cardiothoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, thoracic surgery, endoscopic surgery, breast, gynecology, gastroenterology, urology, etc|
|C||F20-F24||ICU, cardiothoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, general surgery, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, etc.|
|D||F26-F30||ICU, cardiothoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, general surgery, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, gastrointestinal surgery, etc|
|E||F32-F36||ICU, cardiothoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, general surgery, etc|
1.This product is single use only, can be affixed for 3-6 days
2. Please do not use if the package is damaged.
3. The lock set should not be too tight or too loose.
Skin allergies should be used with caution.
The product should be stored in a dry room with excellent ventilation and without caustic gases. The relative humidity of the room must be less than 80%.