2017 Hot Sale Disposable Linear Stapler
|1-4 5-9 10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $88 US $85 US $80 US $70 US $65|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZYF-30/45/60/90
- Application: Abdominal
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Adult
- Product Name: 2016 Disposable Linear Stapler
- Model: Zyf-30/45/60/90
- Leading Time: 3-5days for Trial Order, 10-15days for Bulk Order
- Transport Package: Sterilized in Each Pack
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Type: Surgical Staplers
- Material: Titaninum
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Cfda2013-2081081
- Certificates: Ce0197, ISO
- MOQ: 1PC
- Trademark: Haiers
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 901890
The disposable linear stapler delivers two staggered rows of titanium staples in order to approximate internal tissues. The instrument is available in four sizes to accommodate different tissues: 30mm,45mm, 60mm and 90mm.
The ZYF series linear stapler is a single-patient-use device. The device delivers two staggered rows of titanium staples to suture the tissue or organs.
We have two kind of staple height cartridges which provide the versatility to deliver appropriate compression for the targeted tissue.
APPROVAL: CE and ISO certificates
MODEL: ZYF-30L, 30H, 45L, 45H, 60L,60H, 90L, 90H
Single use only, avoid cross infection
We also supply OEM service
II. Scope of Application
It is applicable to suture in the operation of alimentary canal such as esophagus, stomach and intestines.
IV. Instructions for Use(Model B)
1.Take out the stapler from the packaging box in the aseptic area, and place the tissue to be stapled between the cartridge and the anvil.
2. Grip the stapler to move back the free handle half the moving range where the free handle will not reset when the hand is released. Then adjust properly the position of the tissue between the anvil and cartridge to make it at an appropriate position with no overlap. Continue to grip when the tissue is well adjusted to move the free handle back to the rearmost position where a "snap" sounds. Now the sutured tissue is compressed between the cartridge and the anvil; loosen the free handle, it will automatically restore to the opening position, while the sutured tissue is already clamped between the anvil and the cartridge.
3. Grip the stapler again to move the free handle back to the rearmost position, and now the stapler nails in the cartridge is fired to suture the tissue.
4. Then the free handle is locked to complete the suturing.
5. Press the reset button to let the free handle bounce off automatically, and release the locating button to remove the stapler.
1. The tissue has inflammation, edema or tumor.
2. The tissue is so thick (two layers of gastrointestinal wall, when compressed, is estimated to be more than 2.5~3mm) that the stapler cannot penetrate it.
3. The tissue is so thin that putting in the stapler may tear it.
4. In principle, it is inappropriate for mechanical suturing again if the first one fails.
5. The instrument is forbidden to be used for such tissue as liver and spleen, because the compression of the tissue due to the instrument closing is destructive to the tissue.
1. The instrument can only be operated by doctors who have received adequate training and get familiar with operation skills.
2. Be sure to check the sutured tissue for bleeding when the instrument is removed; if there is blood oozing, proper methods shall be adopted to stanch bleeding.
3. Please check the package carefully before use; it is prohibited to use if the package is damaged.
4. The product has been sterilized by ethylene oxide, and its validity period of sterilization is three years, so that please check whether the product is within the validity period. If the validity period expires, the product shall not be used.
5. The product is for single use only, so that it cannot be reused even with sterilization again.
6. Be sure to choose suitable specification of assembly according to the tissue thickness; too thick or too thin tissues many cause bad nail forming.
The product shall be stored in a well-ventilated room where no corrosive gases exist and relative humidity is not more than 80%.
VIII. Manufacturer and Its Address and Contact Number
Manufacturer: Changzhou Haiers Medical Deveices
Address: No. 2188 Longcheng Rd, Zhonglou District, Changzhou City China
Zip Code: 213012
|Model||Cartridge Model||Staple Height(mm)||Number of Staples||Color of Cartridge||Suture Length(mm)||Suture Thickness(mm)|
We are Chinese medical stapler company, we have many years' experience in this area. Our medical stapler major for surgery and the quality is the same as J&J, Tyco. It can be instead of those famous brand. Our products series include: Disposable circular stapler, disposable hemorrhoids stapler, linear cutter, auto linear stapler, disposable reloadable linear stapler.
Steps to use;
1. Remove the stapler from the internal packing. Take down protection cover, keep the stapler open.
2. Confirmation before firing: A)cartridge is suitable for suture tissue; B) suture tissue has been in the suture area.
3. Hold the feed handle to the first position, first sound will prompt, meanwhile position setting pin will come into anvil automatically. Suture tissue has been limited in the suture area. It is still can been adjusted exactly.
4. Put in order tissue in suture area, make it smooth.
5. Hold the feed handle to the second position, second sound will prompt, it means tissue has been locked completely.
6. Press firing button to finish suture. (if need cutting, make sure it happen before reset. )
7. Press firing button to withdraw product.
8. Check suture condition, if hemorrhagic spot is found, it should be sutured to stop bleeding.